- Paris: Answered.
- Budapest: I have three already, I don’t think I will get anymore. ThoughI suppose anything is possible.
- Amsterdam: A bloody one.
- Hong Kong: That’s the question you choose. Seriously? Probably the day my brother Giacomo was born I was three and my mother screamed for hours.
- NYC: Nothing, I would burn if I got up at morning.
- Milan: Jerk. Dickhead. Arsehole, something along those lines.
- Paris: Something with meaning behind it. A kiss is easily given, and easily taken. It’s another thing to have a reason behind it, to have intent. Those are the ones you remember, the others that stick by you.
Gerardo Beltrano || Moodboard
Your voice sounds completely different in different languages. It alters your personality somehow. I don’t think people get the same feeling from you. The rhythm changes. Because the rhythm of the language is different, it changes your inner rhythm and that changes how you process everything.
When I hear myself speak French, I look at myself differently. Certain aspects will feel closer to the way I feel or the way I am and others won’t. I like that—to tour different sides of yourself. I often find when looking at people who are comfortable in many languages, they’re more comfortable talking about emotional stuff in a certain language or political stuff in another and that’s really interesting, how people relate to those languages.
- they found a book of spells? Throw it to the side, what would I use it for?
- a stranger asked them for a hug? Tell them to fuck off, glare intensely and walk away.
- they were invited to join a secret organization? I’m a fucking vampire, I don’t need to join the organisation to get information I want.
- their closest friend suddenly stopped talking to them? I wouldn’t give a shit.
- someone anonymously wrote something mean about them? Ignore it, they can’t even say it to my face for Dio’s sake.
- the upcoming end of the world was announced? Tell my clan it was time for a party.
- they did something to disappoint someone in their life? Been there. Done that.
- they learned they needed a surgery? Impossible.
- the plumbing in their home stopped working? Call a plumber, that’s their fucking job.
- someone insulted their best friend? What best friend?
- they were asked to join a scientific experiment? No.
- they found out they or their significant other were expecting a child? Unlikely, but I’d go tell Artemis to stop freaking the fuck out.
- a stranger gave them flowers? Rip them up and toss them back in their face.
- they couldn’t find their keys? Go find Dani.
- they discovered a body? Not my problem.